Our Top 10 Recommendations for Faema Espresso Machines
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Faema espresso machines on the market
Bestseller No. 1
58mm Bottomless Naked Portafilter 2 ears Only Compatible with Expobar, Rocket, Rancilio, Faema and Wega Espresso Machines with 1 Cup filter Basket Included
- ☕Coffee master's training partner: the bottomless design can help observed the flow column, flow rate, color, flow column stripes, etc., find the defects and errors before extraction, and better judge the uniformity of extraction, thereby making it more delicious and more consistent Espresso
- ☕Perfect extraction: This bottomless portafilter for Espresso can enhance the cleanliness of the coffee. The coffee liquid extracted by the bottomless handle has more fat and better quality, so you can enjoy the shiny golden brown coffee column that is immersed in the espresso In the beauty
- ☕Environmentally friendly and durable design: This bottomless portafilter with basket is made of food-grade stainless steel, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, more hygienic and safer; has the characteristics of oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, rust resistance and durability
- ☕Ergonomic and removable design: The solid wooden handle designed by ergonomics provides comfortable grip and provides stable operation; the removable design is convenient and quick to disassemble, easy to use, and easy to clean without dead corners(Important: Do not use dishwashers and other machines for machine washing, otherwise the handle will be painted off)
Bestseller No. 2
Faema E61 Legend 2 Group Espresso Machine
- Commercial espresso machine
- 2 group
- 11 liter boiler
- Two steam arms
Bestseller No. 3
Faema 1 Group E61 Legend Espresso Machine
- Though built maintaining the original design and materials, E61 features updated devices linked to its revolutionary technical solutions and its stainless steel elegant body.
- E61 is the first machine to use a volumetric pump to give the water the ideal 9-atmosphere pressure and keep the pressure constant during the whole extraction process, unlike lever machines.
- Furthermore in E61 Legend, thanks to the preinfusion system, the extension of the contact time between the water and the ground coffee before extraction favours optimal extraction when it comes to the organoleptic properties of the espresso.
Bestseller No. 4
Faema E-61 Espresso Machine Group Head Gasket - 8mm
- Fits any espresso machine that has an E-61 grouphead
Bestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 7
Faema Shower/Dispersion Screen for 58 mm E-61 Grouphead/Brewhead Espresso Machines (D108)
- Fits any espresso machine with a Faema E61 grouphead.
Bestseller No. 8
New Gicar Flowmeter 1/4"for Espresso Machines, Cimbali, Faema
- New Gicar Flowmeter 1/4"for Espresso Machines, Cimbali, Faema
- Volumetric Flowmeter Gicar Ø 1/4" FF
- Flow Meter has 1/4" female BSP fittings.
- /Some flow-meters have 1/8" fittings, so be sure you are ordering the correct size/
- Part: 620405, 18.104.22.168G, 9.0.55.02G, 1455005
Bestseller No. 9
Portafilter Bottomless for FAEMA Espresso Machines
- E.S.E. Standard
Bestseller No. 10
Benliu Blind Insert Espresso Machine Rubber Backflush Disk 2 PCS
- Purpose: Used for cleaning and backwashing of espresso machine, please use the corresponding coffee machine cleaning powder or tablet when backwashing
- Suitable for: Cimbali, Carimali, Conti, Faema, Pavoni, Saeco, Rancilio, SM, Expobar and other semi-automatic coffee machines
- Material：Made of rubber
- Need to use with coffee machine.
- Size: 2inch