Our Top 10 Recommendations for Faema Espresso Machines
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Faema espresso machines on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Delonghi EC680M Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
- Brew like a pro: Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffee house.
- Your foam, your way: A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.Input power (W): 1300
- One espresso shot or two? The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference.
- Accommodates taller cups: If you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups. Removable water reservoir is available
- Sleek space-saving design: With a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.
Bestseller No. 2
Aicok Espresso Machine, 15 Bar Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Milk Frother, Stainless Steel Pressure Coffee Brewer for Cappuccino, Latte and Mocha, 1050W
- ☕ 2 IN 1 ESPRESSO MACHINE- The espresso coffee maker is entirely in stainless steel, small and easy to place, with advanced Cappuccino System produces cappuccino, mocha and lattes for your daily needs.
- ☕ 15 BAR ITALIAN PUMP SYSTEME- Espresso coffee machine with 15 bar high power Italian pump, can keep the water in 90°C in boiler and make coffee in 84°C, able to produce the best taste espresso in a short time, we have a filter and two cups, you can prepare two cups of espresso at the same time.
- ☕ 1.5L EASY VIEW REMOVABLE WATER TANK- Large capacity 1.5 L water tank BPA free to avoid water addition problems several times, the removable collection tray can keep the table clean, removable parts can be washed in the dishwasher.
- ☕ DOUBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL- Heating system and patented water heater, the machine can use 2 independent thermostats to control the water temperature and the steam temperature, so that the coffee taste and the milk foam can reach the ideal condition.
- ☕ 2 YEARS WARRANTY- This espresso machine using advanced technology, with UL, ETL FDA certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service.
Bestseller No. 3
Faema Shower/Dispersion Screen for 58 mm E-61 Grouphead/Brewhead Espresso Machines (D108)
- Fits any espresso machine with a Faema E61 grouphead.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Nespresso by De'Longhi Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine, Black
- Performance: Create a barista-style coffee or espresso drinks every time, thanks to our one-touch operation and extraction system which delivers up to 19 bars of pressure.
- Size: Discover the newest and smallest ever single-serve espresso maker from Nespresso by De'Longhi, without compromising on exceptional coffee and espresso moments. This compact espresso machine is effortlessly portable and features a sleek design and modern smooth lines, allowing it to fit into anywhere saving valuable counter space.
- Energy efficient coffee machine: In just one touch, the water reaches the ideal serving temperature in under 30 seconds and an energy saving mode automatically switches off the machine after 9 minutes.
- Complimentary gift: Each espresso machine includes a Nespresso original capsule welcome kit with a range of capsules with unique aroma profiles. Input power (W): 1150
- Versatility: Adjustable cup size with two programmable espresso (1.35 ounce) and Lungo (5 ounce) buttons making Essenza Mini a great coffee maker for all you single-serve coffee needs. Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee drinks.
Bestseller No. 5
Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
Bestseller No. 6
Grande Italia Whole Bean Espresso, Crema e Gusto, Miscela Bar, Small Batch Artisan Roasted 2lbs
- Whole bean espresso
- Medium roast
- Thick golden crema
- Smooth, flavorful and aromatic fragrance
- Artisan Roasted by the Saccuzzo Family in the US since 1979
SaleBestseller No. 7
Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker | Café Barista , Silver
- Semi automatic 3 in 1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15 Bar Pump System Brews Rich Tasting Espresso Coffee
- Trouble Free Automatic Milk Frother Removes the Guesswork.Do not wash the water reservoir in the dishwasher
- One Touch Control Panel for Drink Selections
- Easy Fill, Removable Water and Milk Reservoirs
Bestseller No. 8
Faema E-61 Espresso Machine Group Head Gasket - 8mm
- Fits any espresso machine that has an E-61 grouphead
SaleBestseller No. 9
Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso System with Milk Frother
- Steam Heat feature forces hot steam through the filter for dark, rich espresso brew
- Frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy pour glass carafe serves up to 4 shots. To avoid espresso maker to be too noisy during operation make sure the water reservoir is full and properly fitted into its position
- Removable, washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy
- Note: Instruction manual must be followed when attaching Filter Holder (pg. 8; To Brew Espresso, step 4.) and using Frothing function (pg. 9; How To Make Cappuccino, step 4.