Our Top 10 Recommendations for ECM Espresso Machines
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for ECM espresso machines on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine, Solid, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Rugged Brushed Stainless Steel housing
- Commercial three-way solenoid valve. Capacity water tank - 2,1 liter
- Commercial-style 58mm chrome-plated brass portability and brew group
- Commercial steam wand. Rotating steam want movement type
- Easy-to-use rocker switch controls
SaleBestseller No. 2
Delonghi EC680M Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
- Brew like a pro: Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffee house.
- Your foam, your way: A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them. Input power (W): 1300
- One espresso shot or two? The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference.
- Accommodates taller cups: If you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups. Removable water reservoir is available
- Sleek space-saving design: With a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.
Bestseller No. 3
Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine with Iron Frame and Stainless Steel Side Panels, 11.4 by 13.4-Inch
- Ergonomic porta filter handle same as the proven design of Rancilio commercial machines
- Commercial grade group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality
- Articulating steam wand offers complete range of motion and professional steaming knob precisely controls steaming pressure
- Classic linear design fits most decors
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor kit available
Bestseller No. 4
Flair Espresso Maker, Classic - Manual Press
- HANDCRAFT SHOTS OF ESPRESSO - With the Flair Espresso Maker, you have a complete manual espresso machine that can produce professional quality shots of espresso from your home, or wherever you are. Add 60ml of boiled water and a dose of up to 18 grams to yield a 40 ml shot with beautiful crema. A burr grinder is essential for use with this product.
- FULLY MANUAL & COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL - The Flair is a 100% human-powered, manual espresso press. There are no plugs or electronics, meaning the Flair, which was designed from the ground up, will look beautiful in any coffee station or kitchen.
- EASY TO CLEAN - The Flair Espresso Maker is the only manual espresso maker with a completely detachable brewing head. This patented design allows for users to completely remove the brewing head, separate the parts, and rinse under cool water.
- BUILT TO LAST - Now with an upgraded, stronger base, post and lever! Made from durable materials like cast aluminum and stainless steel, you can be sure your manual espresso maker, by Flair, is built to last. Both the aluminum press stand and the stainless steel brewing head are backed by a 5-year warranty.
- FULLY PORTABLE - All Flair Espresso Makers come standard with our precision cut and padded carrying case meaning you can take your manual espresso maker anywhere you’d like.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous espresso extraction and steaming
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure;Flexible Shot Control
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature
- Backlit LCD displays brew temperature, shot clock or time.We recommend using cold, filtered water. We do not recommend using water with no or low mineral content
- Includes water hardness test strip, descale alert and LCD assisted descale procedure
SaleBestseller No. 6
Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 ounce
- 1600 watts thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature; Settings: Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature; 15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control preset, manual over ride or re programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments; Power 1700 Watts. Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
Bestseller No. 7
Quick Mill Anita EVO Espresso Machine
- NEW Non compression steam and hot water valves
- NEW Style drip tray - 50+ ounce capacity
- NEW No burn steam and hot water arms
- NEW placement of on/off switch and indicator lights
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304 NEW 2 hole steam tip
Bestseller No. 8
Bezzera BZ10 Espresso Machine
- Beautiful and durable, the BZ10 is housed in AISI 304 commercial grade polished stainless steel with traditional Italian styling.
- The namesake of the machine, the BZ10 group head is a specialized and electrically heated group head designed for maximum temperature stability. The group head is heated by two dedicated heating elements and controlled by a thermostat. The dual elements help to provide even heating to the group head to aid in maintaining temperature stability.
- The BZ10 brews using a 1.5 liter heat exchange boiler, that means that it can both brew and steam at the same time. The boiler is equipped with high limit switch that cuts off power at 266 degrees to prevent overheating. The boiler is plated via and electrolytic process called Nistla and meets NSF standards for food safety. When you’re done brewing, the three-way solenoid valve drains excess water directly into the drip tray.
- The machine's steam and hot water wands are both mounted on ball joints for full articulation. Up to 600ml or 20 oz of constant steaming can be produced with a recovery time of only 40 seconds. The BZ10's water reservoir boasts a total capacity of 3 liters, an ample amount for a home use machine.
- The Bezzera BZ10 measures 9.8" W X 14.7" H X 16.7" D and weighs 42 lbs. Included with the machine is a double spouted portafilter, single and double shot filter baskets, a backflush disk, a measuring spoon, and a group brush.
Bestseller No. 9
Calphalon BVCLECMP1 Temp iQ Espresso Machine with Steam Wand, Stainless
- 15-Bar Italian pump delivers the right amount of pressure for maximum flavor extraction and produces a beautiful layer of crema for your Espresso
- Dial interface for selecting steam, hot water, and pre-programmed single and double shots
- 58mm café-sized porta filter holds more grounds and ensures even water dispersion and extraction for robust flavor
- Thermoblock heating technology and PID temperature control delivers even heat for consistently great-tasting Espresso, and pre-infusion gently blooms The espresso grounds for optimally extracted Espresso
- Removable 2.0L water reservoir with hinged lid for easy filling
Bestseller No. 10
ECM Technika IV Profi Switchable Espresso Machine
- Please call us prior you order to assure that the machine matches your expections Phone 800 746 6174 text 615 419 0900ce there is the original machine made by Bezzera available in a better quality.
- Sixtie design - timeless elegant
- Rotary vane pump
- Patient brewing group
- No approval for restaurants, please call us 800 746 6174 for alternatives if you want to use commercial