Our Top 10 Recommendations for Commercial Espresso Machines
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for commercial espresso machines on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
Bestseller No. 2
De'Longhi La Specialista Espresso Machine with Sensor Grinder, Dual Heating System, Advanced Latte System & Hot Water Spout for Americano Coffee or Tea, Stainless Steel, EC9335M
- Sensor grinding technology: Exclusive sensing technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time. Plus, the bean sensor ensures you’ll never run out of beans while grinding.
- The smart tamping station: Simply pull the lever to tamp the ground coffee with the right pressure for perfect results. There’s no need to remove the porta-filter, so you get to enjoy a mess-free experience.
- Active temperature control with dual heating system: The best temperature stability for optimal coffee extraction and milk texturing. La Specialista is equipped with two independent heating systems. One thermoblock for extracting coffee and an independent heating system for steaming milk or frothing ensures immediate beverage preparation
- Advanced latte system: Choose your style of froth: Micro-foam frothing for Latte Art or rich froth for cappuccino. Just place your cup under the spout and select flat or foam. Once it’s finished, you can enjoy your flat hot milk, or the perfect foam to express your latte art creativity.
- 1 second quick start: Power the machine on, grind and tamp your dose, then immediately brew authentic espresso – no additional heat up time necessary. Thanks to a second heating system dedicated to the Advanced Latte System, you don’t have to wait to steam your milk, either. La Specialista is ready when you are.
Bestseller No. 3
Breville BES990BSSUSC Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, Oracle Touch
- SWIPE. SELECT. ENJOY: With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy caf? quality coffee at home
- DOSE AMOUNT: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favorite cafe
- PRECISE WATER TEMPERATURE: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 2?F. The Oracle Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range.
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- SUFFICIENT STEAM PRESSURE: A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavor of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
SaleBestseller No. 4
La Pavoni PPG-16 Professional 16-Cup Espresso Machine, Brass
- Lever-model espresso machine makes up to 16 2-ounce cups of espresso
- 38-ounce solid-brass boiler delivers fast heat-up times; internal thermostat
- Steam-pressure piston; dual frothing systems for cappuccinos and lattes
- Rosewood handles; ETL listed; made in Italy; instructional DVD included
- Measures 16-1/4 by 4-1/2 by 12 inches; 1-year warranty
Bestseller No. 5
Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine, Solid, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Rugged Brushed Stainless Steel housing
- Commercial three-way solenoid valve. Capacity water tank - 2,1 liter
- Commercial-style 58mm chrome-plated brass portability and brew group
- Commercial steam wand. Rotating steam want movement type
- Easy-to-use rocker switch controls
Bestseller No. 6
Breville BES980XL Oracle Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Automatically grinds, doses & tamps the required amount of Coffee for mess Free, barista Quality Espresso
- Programmable hands Free milk texturing with automatic purge; Water tank Capacity : 84 ounce;Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps with PID; Boilers can be descaled by user; Power:1800 Watts; Not compatible with capsules
- One Touch Americano delivers Water directly into the cup after extraction; 3 preset & 6 customizable settings
- Programmable shot temperature from 190 Degree 205 Degree; Displays in either Degree Fahrenheit or Degree C; over Pressure Valve: This commercial feature limits the 15 bar Italian pump pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot; Bean Hopper Capacity:1/2 pounds
SaleBestseller No. 7
Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 ounce
- 1600 watts thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature; Settings: Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature; 15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control preset, manual over ride or re programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments; Power 1700 Watts. Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
Bestseller No. 8
10 Pc All-In-One Barista Bundle Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker, 19 BAR Pump Set w/ Built in Milk Steam & Frother (Incl: Electric Coffee Bean Grinder, 2 Cappuccino & 2 Espresso Cups, Spoon/Tamper, Portafilter w/ Single & Double Shot Filter Baskets, 16 Art Stencil Templates) (Black)
- ✅*NEW* READY FOR USE IN 45 SECONDS - Equipped with the Advanced Thermoblock Heating System, just click the 'ON' button and enjoy Italian style Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte & much more in seconds! (Dimension of machine: 8.5" x 10" x 12"), Power: 1250 W, Voltage: 120 V
- ✅ALL IN ONE SET - Become a true Barista in minutes as this 19 BAR Pump Pressure System Machine set comes with everything you will need for your favorite espresso-based beverage. Just add beans!
- ✅LARGE WATER TANK - 1.4L large detachable water tank with convenient handle to allow for hassle-free refills!
- ✅BUILT-IN FROTHER - All In One set includes a built-in milk frother & reservoir with adjustable control knob to heat and froth your milk to enjoy a delicious cappuccino and latte!
- ✅SINGLE SHOT or DOUBLE SHOT- Two stainless steel portafilter baskets included for the option of pulling a single shot or a double shot during each extraction.
Bestseller No. 9
Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine with Iron Frame and Stainless Steel Side Panels, 11.4 by 13.4-Inch
- Ergonomic porta filter handle same as the proven design of Rancilio commercial machines
- Commercial grade group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality
- Articulating steam wand offers complete range of motion and professional steaming knob precisely controls steaming pressure
- Classic linear design fits most decors
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor kit available
SaleBestseller No. 10
Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous espresso extraction and steaming
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure;Flexible Shot Control
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature
- Backlit LCD displays brew temperature, shot clock or time.We recommend using cold, filtered water. We do not recommend using water with no or low mineral content
- Includes water hardness test strip, descale alert and LCD assisted descale procedure