Our Top 10 Recommendations for Commercial Espresso Machines
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for commercial espresso machines on the market
Bestseller No. 1
De'Longhi La Specialista Espresso Machine with Sensor Grinder, Dual Heating System, Advanced Latte System & Hot Water Spout for Americano Coffee or Tea, Stainless Steel, EC9335M
- Sensor grinding technology: Exclusive sensing technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time. Plus, the bean sensor ensures you’ll never run out of beans while grinding.
- The smart tamping station: Simply pull the lever to tamp the ground coffee with the right pressure for perfect results. There’s no need to remove the porta-filter, so you get to enjoy a mess-free experience.
- Active temperature control with dual heating system: The best temperature stability for optimal coffee extraction and milk texturing. La Specialist is equipped with two independent heating systems. One thermoblock for extracting coffee and an independent heating system for steaming milk or frothing ensures immediate beverage preparation
- Advanced latte system: Choose your style of froth: Micro-foam frothing for Latte Art or rich froth for cappuccino. Just place your cup under the spout and select flat or foam. Once it’s finished, you can enjoy your flat hot milk, or the perfect foam to express your latte art creativity.
- 1 second quick start: Power the machine on, grind and tamp your dose, then immediately brew authentic espresso – no additional heat up time necessary. Thanks to a second heating system dedicated to the advanced latte system, you don’t have to wait to steam your milk, either. La Specialist is ready when you are.
Bestseller No. 2
Breville BES990BSS Oracle Touch Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
- SWIPE. SELECT. ENJOY: With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy caf? quality coffee at home
- DOSE AMOUNT: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favorite cafe
- PRECISE WATER TEMPERATURE: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 2?F. The Oracle Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range.
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- SUFFICIENT STEAM PRESSURE: A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavor of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
Bestseller No. 3
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
SaleBestseller No. 4
brim 19 Bar Espresso Maker
- HOME ESPRESSO: Features a stable high pressure Italian pump with gauge indicator & low pressure pre-infusion for balanced extraction. The 1250-watt thermal coil system provides consistently hot espresso.
- MICROFOAM WAND: Featuring a powerful thermal coil system & commercial style 360 degree swivel action dry steam wand for café quality texturized microfoam, this machine also includes a hot water dispenser & heated die cast top plate to keep cups warm.
- ACCESSORIES: Includes universal portafiller holder, 1 or 2 cup filters (pressurized & non-pressurized), 120z stainless steel milk frothing pitcher, filter cleaning tool, metal tamper & measuring scoop.
- THE ART OF COFFEE: Grinding to perfection. Measuring with precision. Mastering the brewing process. Our engineers at Brim have reinvented and simplified the instruments of artisan coffee making.
- BREW LIKE AN ARTISAN: Inspired by coffee traditions since 1961, Brim's line of coffee & espresso makers, French presses, burr grinders, kettles & pour over kits let you brew with classic techniques.
Bestseller No. 5
Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine, Solid, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Rugged Brushed Stainless Steel housing
- Commercial three-way solenoid valve. Capacity water tank - 2,1 liter
- Commercial-style 58mm chrome-plated brass portability and brew group
- Commercial steam wand. Rotating steam want movement type
- Easy-to-use rocker switch controls
Bestseller No. 6
Nuova Simonelli Oscar II Pour-Over Espresso Machine - Red
- New material, new design Among the new features of Oscar II is to the extensive use of stainless steel that immediately shows strength and solidity, as well as enhancing the machine.
- Compact At only 30 cm, Oscar is able to work in both a home and office setting.
- Perfect extractions The brewing unit is temperature compensated giving consistent and quality extractions.
- Professional Oscar enables the production of espressos or cappuccinos just like in a café. The thermo-compensated group and steaming system are derived from larger, professional machines.
- Versatile Available with a direct water line connection or a 2.3 liter reservoir to brew quality espresso anywhere.
Bestseller No. 7
Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous espresso extraction and steaming
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure;Flexible Shot Control
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature
- Backlit LCD displays brew temperature, shot clock or time.We recommend using cold, filtered water. We do not recommend using water with no or low mineral content
- Includes water hardness test strip, descale alert and LCD assisted descale procedure
Bestseller No. 8
Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine with Iron Frame and Stainless Steel Side Panels, 11.4 by 13.4-Inch
- Ergonomic porta filter handle same as the proven design of Rancilio commercial machines
- Commercial grade group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality
- Articulating steam wand offers complete range of motion and professional steaming knob precisely controls steaming pressure
- Classic linear design fits most decors
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor kit available
Bestseller No. 9
Breville BES980XL Oracle Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Automatically grinds, doses & tamps the required amount of Coffee for mess Free, barista Quality Espresso
- Programmable hands Free milk texturing with automatic purge; Water tank Capacity : 84 ounce;Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps with PID; Boilers can be descaled by user; Power:1800 Watts; Not compatible with capsules
- One Touch Americano delivers Water directly into the cup after extraction; 3 preset & 6 customizable settings
- Programmable shot temperature from 190 Degree 205 Degree; Displays in either Degree Fahrenheit or Degree C; over Pressure Valve: This commercial feature limits the 15 bar Italian pump pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot; Bean Hopper Capacity:1/2 pounds
Bestseller No. 10
Breville BES878BSS Barista Pro Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Intuitive interface: LCD display with grinding and extracting progress animations. The screen provides you all the precise information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time.
- Faster heat up time: Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds with instantaneous transition from espresso to steam. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- Integrated conical burr grinder: With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavor. Adjustable grind size and dose.
- 19-22 Grams dose for full flavor: Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavor and café quality coffee.
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at the right temperature +/- 2°C, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.